- Object-relational mapping (ORM). Humblee uses the one-class Idiorm library for easy, secure database querying.
- Autoloading controllers and models.
- Custom routing. For scripts not served by the CMS, routing can be hard coded into the init.php file OR managed through the CMS page template manager.
- XHR Class. Humblee's built in XHR controller can be extended for custom AJAX requests and includes methods for checking required user roles and HMAC tokens as well as returning cache busting headers and JSON formatted data.
- Crypto Class. Using PHP's native encryption tools (or lib sodium in versions < PHP 7.2,) Humblee includes methods for generating secure hashed values, machine authentication codes, and encrypting and decrypting text and files.
- Helpful Core methods for quickly checking a given user's role, getting the requested URL, loading a custom view or forwarding to a new URI.
- Additional tools for sending transactional emails or SMS text messages and a CRUD method to Create, Read, Update and Delete a given database table row with $_POST data.
- Draw UI HTML elements such as a <ul> navigation tree generated from the site's page data or output page-specific content entered through the CMS in a custom view.
- Configure Personalization (p13n) and Internationalization (i18n) to customize page views and CMS-entered content targeted to defined user demographics or URL segments.
…or do it your own way. It's your app.